Wednesday 8 July 2020

Matt Le Tissier Southampton 93-95 (h)

Le Tissier was another figure I had spare and so I decided to repaint it. When it comes to deciding which kit to paint the figure in you normally have to weigh up the more popular clubs or iconic kits that are more likely to sell on Ebay, but that is obviously tricky with Le Tissier who spent his whole career at the Saints.

In the end I opted for the most distinctive and interesting kit to paint as shown below.


The trickiest part was the collar which on the actual shirt has four red, and three white stripes both of which have black trim. This was pretty much impossible for me to recreate on a 7cm figure but I'm satisfied with the outcome, particularly on the back of the collar. I'm also really pleased with how the rest of the kit turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment