Saturday 23 April 2016

Return!

After an extended winter break I have started my repaints again! The cold weather and short hours of daylight meant I was unable to finish some of the repaints I had been working on last year, but having found some time over the past week to complete them, I should be able to produce some regular posts.



Not a repaint, but for Christmas I was lucky enough to receive the Petr Cech Prostar from the 2008-2009 season, one of the last Prostars ever made. These are rare and usually only available for over £70 on Ebay and often over £100 if still in the original packaging. However, I was lucky enough to get it at a bargain price!

My camera has altered the colour slightly, it is more of an orange than the red shown in the picture, and can be compared to Cech in action below.




No comments:

Post a Comment